<center>Recent changes made to the assessment level regime now make it easier for you to meet the financial and other requirements for a student visa. Contact Haydn Brand today, to discuss how you can study in Australia. </center>
Study in Australia
Student Visas allow international students to come and participate in Australia's excellent education system, in an English-speaking environment. The Student Visa program is split up according to the level of study to be undertaken.
Student visas can lead onto temporary or permanent skilled or work visas if subsequent and relevant criteria are met.
Independent ELICOS (Study English)
- Enrolled in a full-time ELICOS (English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students
- The primary course is an ELICOS course (if ELICOS leads into another primary course, you should apply for the visa relevant to that course)
- Study in Australia's school system, for example, study middle school and high school in Australia, along with local English-speaking students.
Vocational and Training Sector
- Study your trade in Australia, or undertake specialist study, like management, hospitality
- Study a bachelor or masters by coursework
- Study a masters-by-coursework, or higher! Specific criteria required to be met for your student visa will depend on your country's assessment level